[mythtv-users] MythVideo 0.25 and Storage Groups .iso problems

Mike de Plume mike at mikedeplume.com
Mon Mar 25 17:59:23 UTC 2013

I'm aware of previous discussions around this using 0.24 but it seems to
have gone away in 0.25 so I'm thinking DVD iso files should work. I know
about the encryption thing as well, but...

I have two DVDs tat play perfectly ok direct from the drive. Each one
fails differently if I try to play then as iso files from the video
storage group.

Roughly, one of them does a lot of;

    mythplayer.cpp:921 (OpenFile) Player(2): OpenFile() waiting on data

and then stops trying and returns to the play/close page.

The other gives the start of a display and then freezes with:

    dvdringbuffer.cpp:507 (WaitForPlayer) DVDRB: Player wait state was
not cleared

There were no messages about encryption.

My question is, did the various fixes that were raised/discussed in the
0.24 era get into 0.25?

Or, to put it another way, what should I be expecting here?

Thanks

Mike S.