[mythtv-users] Multi-tuner setup

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Mon Mar 25 14:16:40 UTC 2013

On 25/03/13 11:03, Jeffrey Ratcliffe wrote:
> Apart from deleting the DVB-S2 capture cards, reconnecting one,
> testing it via Live TV, deleting it, and testing the other, is there
> any way of checking that both DVB-S2 inputs are working properly?

Watch live on one and then start to record it and then try to watch
another Satellite only channel.
Or record two shows at the same time from Sat only channels.

I have 4 dvb-s cards and I suspect one is not working, but since I have
not had a conflict I have not bothered to research it further.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use>   (O)  X<   ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\