[mythtv-users] Toggling compositing

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Mar 25 10:57:22 UTC 2013

On 03/24/2013 09:59 PM, gcsa60 wrote:
> Yikes! That was a bit of a scathing response Mike. Like Jason said, it works quite well (on my other Ubuntu box).

Use an approach supported by the Netflix service to use the Netflix
service is a scathing response?  It just seems like common sense to me.
It's also what I do--just hit the Input button on my remote to switch
the TV so I can watch Netflix on a player that works without having to
jump through hoops (and I do the same for Amazon Instant--even though it
uses Flash, and Adobe makes a Flash player that almost works on
GNU/Linux, because it works much better than using Flash on GNU/Linux).

Mike