[mythtv-users] Storage group disk scheduler question

Paul Stillwell bigboi at wackywombats.com
Thu Mar 21 14:45:40 UTC 2013

I thought about the permissions, and the root and all directories under it are marked as RWX for all users (i.e. 777 permissions). I know that the permissions must be correct because this new drive replaces a drive that failed and I copied all the data from the old drive to the new drive so all my old shows (that were on the failing disk) are now on the new disk and they are playable.

I'll take a look at the script.

Paul