[mythtv-users] Mythccextractor does not create a .srt file

Trond Nystuen trond_nystuen at yahoo.no
Tue Mar 19 11:41:48 UTC 2013

Hi

I have been trying to get subtitles from my recordings into .srt files without luck.

First trying ccextractor without getting anything but an empty .srt file, I tried mythccextractor. This is from fixes-0.26.

At least I can see the subtitles are found. The recording I tested with had subtitles for three Scandinavian countries, and there were created three directories with the base name of the file, and "-dan.dvb-4", "-nor.dvb-3" and  "-swe.dvb-2" appended at the end. Inside these directories I can see a lot of png images with the subtitles. But there is no .srt file created.

Help for mythccextracter mentions overriding with key/value pairs.

Trond