[mythtv-users] AirPlay mirroring

Andréas Kühne andreas at kuhne.se
Sun Mar 17 21:25:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I know that airplay mirroring is not supported on the current version
of mythtv (0.26), but something strange has happened lately. I have a
mythbuntu 12.04 running the latest 0.26 from their repositories.
During the last week it seems that Airplay mirroring has been enabled
on my network (at least my macbook has the airplay symbol now). I was
wondering if there was something done in mythtv or if the OS X 10.8.3
update from Apple has changed something?

Anyone have any ideas?

Regards,

Andréas