[mythtv-users] Daylight Savings Time issues

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 03:27:25 UTC 2013

In the past, twice a year, I had to run:

I use Myth without the listing service(yes, I know, the horror) - and twice
a year without fail, myth gets off by an hour when the DST switch happens.

Previously, I've been able to get it back on track by doing this:

mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg -e 'TRUNCATE TABLE program;'

This time around, it doesn't seem to have worked... All of my schedules are
still off by an hour.

What do I need to do to get it back on track?

Currently running:

MythTV Version : v0.25.3
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.25

Thanks,