[mythtv-users] question about two specific tv tuner cards.

Spark Lee Balls myburfmark at me.com
Fri Mar 15 21:26:50 UTC 2013

hi there people, this is my very first foray ever into mailing lists, only been using linux for about 6 days or so.

i'm interested in getting mythtv running as a small scale backend/frontend combo.

can you please let me know whether the pctv systems 460e and the hauppage WinTV-NOVA-S/HD-USB2 (also identified as model 139 on the hauppage website) are compatible with myth tv.

both cards are dub-s and s2 tuners which i intend to use for uk free to air satellite channels in conjunction with a pctv 260e for terrestrial television channels.

thanks for any help, if you need logs or stuff like that, just ask but can you please give me instructions on how to get them as i very wet behind the ears on linux.