[mythtv-users] AMD GPUs / Openelec

glen glenb at glenb.us
Thu Mar 7 18:17:43 UTC 2013

i have a foxconn nettop with amd e450, as a front end; using latest
drivers from edgers ppa. myth is fine playing 720p mpeg2 (broadcast from
hd homerun), at 1080i content; it is acceptable but not perfect. h264
beyond 720p stutters; this is without the amd driver. using the amd
driver it was considerably worse.