[mythtv-users] Could someone please let me have the db settings for Crystal Palace freq 490000000

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 7 08:43:14 UTC 2013

I'm pretty sure the transportid is 8197.

I ask because someone (who cannot be named as she cooks my dinner) did
a retune yesterday and managed to delete my backups directory
immediately before.....I've got a backup from a week ago on my laptop
but that's currently somewhere else till the weekend.

I can't get any of the BBC channels to lock in, looking in the db it's
trying to find the BBC channels (SD only) on transportid 4164 which is
frequency 514000000 which I'm pretty sure is wrong.

I've done about half a dozen scans, including clearing the db first
and can get all the other channles OK but auntie isn't playing and I'm
not sure why.  When I do a single mux only scan on 490000000 I can't
find any channels.....so that's leading me to believe that the db
entries may be getting picked up wrong.

HELP!!!