[mythtv-users] MythTV Android Frontend 1.10.0 Released

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:24:40 UTC 2013

> I'm using the new interface: It works great for the MB using MX player!
>
> And it's not that the SB recordings don't play. They don't even appear in the list. The list consists of all the available shows from both backends, but the ones from the slave one are empty under them (as if no recordings are available).
>
> I haven't set a streaming storage group for either the MB or the SB (the mb uses ~/.mythtv/tmp/hls).
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Yianni.

I'm replying to myself so that all info is together:

If I add the SB as a new home profile and connect to it, the situation gets reversed, i.e. I can only watch the videos from this BE and not from the master. And the master's videos don't show under the show titles. Maybe the parameter "host" is not used somewhere?...

I hope this info helps.

Best regards,

Yianni.