[mythtv-users] Trying to get UK silence detect Commflagging to work

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:59:26 UTC 2013

Im trying to get the advert detection from this page working

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Commercial_detection_with_silence_for_UK_freeviewHD

I have copied the text from silence.cpp, catagrower.cpp and silence.py to
files on my machine.

Do i now need to compile the two CPP files individually?  What is the make
file for on that page?  I'm struggling as the wiki does not have full
details on what to do to get it working.

I know there has been a long thread on here that is still active but to be
honest its just got me confused.

Hoping someone can help!

Chris