[mythtv-users] The Final Nail in MythTranscode?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:00:46 UTC 2013

A fair few number of people on the list have fairly big video libraries.

Mine's currently just over 11TB and that's compressed......

I have almost 4000 movies and over 400 complete TV shows (i.e. all
seasons) + assorted sporting events online for immediate viewing, the
family couldn't go back to pre mythtv entertainment.