[mythtv-users] DPMS activating during MythMusic (0.26)

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Tue Mar 5 10:23:34 UTC 2013

On 5 March 2013 03:39, Michael Watson <michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au> wrote:
> On 5/03/2013 5:22 AM, Paul Harrison wrote:

>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Compiling now, will test tomorrow.
>>> What am should I be expecting?
>>>

>> It should work a little more like it did in the old interface so after the
>> delay the visualizer switches to full screen and pressing escape returns you
>> to where you was rather than returning you to the menu like the first
>> version of the patch. When in full screen mode the popup menu show a limited
>> number of options that are relevant while in full screen mode.
>>
> Works as expected, so far (limited testing).
> Had a couple of issues though (Not sure if related to patch or not)
>
>     changing from "Current Playlist" -> "Playlist Editor - Tree" caused a
> segfault on one occasion.  Tail end of log attached.

I'll see if I can reproduce this when I get home, The easiest way to
diagnose the problem is with a backtrace if you can get one.

>     In Playlist Editor - Tree, the check box is overwritten by the song
> title.  (Using Mythbuntu Theme, its displayed correctly using
> MythCentre-Wide Theme)

That doesn't sound like anything to do with the patch it's more a
problem with the mythbuntu theme. The best thing there is to contact
the theme author, you may find an email address in the themes
themeinfo.xml file or what ever it's called.

> Many thanks.
> Michael
>
> Now, just want a visualizer that randomly cycles through Images in
> MythGallery

That would be easy to do, just follow the albumart plugin as an example.

Paul H.