[mythtv-users] MythTV Android Frontend 1.10.0 Released

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Mar 4 13:24:57 UTC 2013

On 13-03-04 07:30 AM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On 13-03-03 08:16 PM, Bill Meek wrote:
>>
>> If you have art for the show "1600 Penn", then that's a problem.
>
> I don't know if/that I do.

Did some digging.  Seems that references for artwork go to the
recordedartwork table.  Mine is empty.  Not sure why, but it is.  So I
tried running "mythmetadatalookup --refresh-all-artwork" and while I got
lots of stuff populated in my recordedartwork table, the output from
mythmetadatalookup didn't look too promising.

Ahhh.  Seems something in the mythmetadatalookup processing is ignoring
http_proxy settings in the environment.  Smells like a bug.  I'll start
digging.

Cheers,
b.