[mythtv-users] MythTV Android Frontend 1.10.0 Released

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:16:05 UTC 2013

On 03/03/2013 11:57 AM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> What is strange is that if the white space was not meant to have
> anything in it I wonder why the top of the episode list pane is not
> glued to the bottom of the episode description pane.  Or maybe it is and
> the problem is that the episode description pane is fixed height with
> such a large height to accommodate much more text than any of my
> episodes have.

If you click on the screenshots here:

     https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mythtv&hl=en

and then click on the < button, you'll see a tablet screen with banners
and coverart (the 1st 2 shows have no banner like yours.)

But, either way, you're right, there is white space between the
details and the episodes. It appears to be the hight of coverart.

--
Bill