[mythtv-users] Losing sound from PVR250 Captured Video

Dave Pearson lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 09:16:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have 2 PVR250's in my mythtv setup - one in the master backend and one in a slave backend. The one in the slave backend seems to work perfectly capturing video via the component input and audio through the onboard sound input.

Unfortunately the card in the master backend is not so good - often it will lose the audio part way through a recording, meaning I have to re-record the program (if I'm lucky enough to be able to get it on a later transmission).

I suspect that it is a faulty card, but has anyone else experienced this problem and managed to resolve it?

Regards,

Dave.