[mythtv-users] . Re: Ceton infinitv 6 Eth & mythtv? (Marc Tousignant)

Marc Tousignant myrdhn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 03:50:39 UTC 2013

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Douglas Sargent
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 3:46 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] . Re: Ceton infinitv 6 Eth & mythtv? (Marc
Tousignant)

Hi Marc,

     have procrastinated on trying. My aquarium computer blew up, and
unfortunately fish & corals have higher priority than tv.

    Hopefully will have time soon.

Doug

This could be taken one of 3 ways..

1.       You have a computer in a fish tank.

2.       A fish tank as part of your computer.

3.       A computer that controls your fish tank.

I'm going to go with the 3rd option. Lol

Hope you get that squared away, and keep us informed of your results on the
ceton/myth interaction when you can.

Marc