[mythtv-users] Unknown program in Recorded programs

Xavi Farre xavifl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 20:07:11 UTC 2013

Hello everybody.

I' ve opened a ticket but it was closed because maybe it is a configuration
issue. I am not sure but I need your help.
That's bug ticket text:

I have a two computers environment with debian 7 wheezy. One of them runs
mythbackend v0.26.0 and the other one mythweb v0.26.
Database connection runs fine and mythweb shows listing and backend status
good but Upcoming recordings always is blank and recorded program tab
doesn't show correct recorded data. It doesn't show screenshot picture,
legnth, channel... When I click over program title, warning appears with
"Uknown program" text.
I' ve readed some bug reports and I checked timezone and it's fine.

I' ve also checked apache error log and mythbackend log and nothing 'odd'
appears... Backend is listening ethernet interface, not localhost so... I
don't really know what's wrong...

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards, Xavi.-