[mythtv-users] ComCast OTA Encryption w/HDHR-Prime CC

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Thu Jun 27 01:22:15 UTC 2013

So I just picked up my CableCard today.. and I'm trying to get it set up correctly..

I'm only doing this since ComCast is encrypting basic basic.  So I want to get my channels like I did before... (OTA Rebroadcast like on 15.1, 15.2 and such)

but I need a little direction.

I can set the tuners for CableCard or Digital Cable.

Both now tune with the HDHR Setup program.

However, what should I be setting MythTV for? Same settings as before?

(including the number of streams to decode which was 5?)

Thanks,

  -Ben