[mythtv-users] HTTP Live Streaming Recorder and UK xmltv

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 22:28:29 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 21 June 2013 22:46, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So auto will take care of the fact that one source (my OTA) is in North
> > America (EST) and the HLS source is in GMT? Cool. I'll give it a try.
>
> yes.
>
> i wrote a xmltv grabber; from various international source ; all times
> were in the local time from where the source was gathered from. myth
> made sense of all of it.
>
> don't even need 0.26 for that, always worked that way

Just so I don't mess anything up, what's the best way to redo the
mythfilldatabase so it refreshes the two weeks that are already in there?
And to be clear, if I set it to auto, I don't need the time zone offset I
set for the source (and which didn't do anything anyway).

Thanks to all. Happy summer!