[mythtv-users] HTTP Live Streaming Recorder and UK xmltv

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 08:02:49 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 3:19 PM, HP-mini <blm-ubunet at slingshot.co.nz> wrote:

> Does the HLS recorder work (from manual schedule) for you ?
>
> I would guess that if you can find listing information you could modify
> an existing grabber script.

I was able to use the tv_grab_uk_rtgrabber to get the channel info which
loaded just fine...EXCEPT that the times are off. In other words, a 1pm
show in London is show up at 1pm in Toronto instead of at 7am my time.

I went into myth-setup and changed the time offset for the HLS recorder to
-5. The shows didn't change. Do I have to wait for a few more
mythfilldatabase runs before it readjusts?