[mythtv-users] Lost Shedule Options defaults since partial restore (fixes 0.26)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jun 19 00:21:19 UTC 2013

On 04/28/2013 12:50 PM, Paul Gardiner wrote:
> Hmmm, took a while to find where to make the changes, but then only took
> a few lines of code. Here's the ticket:
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11512. It uses only the Default
> recording template. Better
> would be to also include a button to select other templates, but I can't
> yet see how to do that.

Thanks for the patch, Paul.  I've put it in master, so it will be there
for 0.27 (and I'll likely back-port the changes to 0.26 if there are no
problems with it in the next week or so).

Sorry for guilting you into writing it, but many will appreciate having
the functionality.  And I very much appreciated your making it much
easier for me than writing it myself.

Mike