[mythtv-users] What lessons can I learn from this?

LAUKENS Niels Niels.LAUKENS at VRT.BE
Tue Jun 18 08:08:17 UTC 2013

On 2013-06-18 00:37, Joseph Fry wrote:
>Not sure if Nagios can be triggered by the backend, which would be a
>primary reason to do this.  Perhaps some sort of interface to nagios
>could be used.. but I don't think that alerting is really that
>complicated a task.

Although this is getting off-topic, for the record: Nagios can accept
"alerts" from pretty much anywhere. Either use "send_nsca", or write
directly to the "external command file" with your updated information.

Niels

*** Disclaimer ***
Vlaamse Radio- en Televisieomroeporganisatie
Auguste Reyerslaan 52, 1043 Brussel

nv van publiek recht
BTW BE 0244.142.664
RPR Brussel