[mythtv-users] ?Card?

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 20:35:08 UTC 2013

I've read the guide telling to select ASTC in the back end under capture
cards, but as I toggle through get everything but ASTC, it was under NSTC
that I found the PCIe tuner.

" Check for entries in /dev/dvb," Is this another terminal sudo command?

Apparently I have yet another conquest in Mythtv, because I have been
planning to use 3 sources, digital cable currently on the PCIe card HDSD
OTA hopefully on the kWorld, and analog cable (scrambled channels from a
STB) on a new HP card coming on a slow boat as we speak.