[mythtv-users] ?Card?

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 19:28:13 UTC 2013

I'm guessing I don't have it, here is the result:
~$ sudo modprobe rd-korld-pc150u
FATAL: Module rd_korld_pc150u not found.
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$

I'm going to check out that link now, I really appreciate you sharing your
knowledge and time with me. Should I be worried ablut the "FATAL" in the
result? got nothing the first time so I ran it again.