[mythtv-users] ?Card?

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:13:28 UTC 2013

Hey George, I did the lspci and got this:
02:00.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23885 PCI
Video and Audio Decoder (rev 04)
03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller (rev 02)
04:01.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors
SAA7131/SAA7133/SAA7135 Video Broadcast Decoder (rev d1)
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$

No matchy, but after I physically pulled the kWorld card, and did another
lspci line 04:01.0 did not present. does that mean linux sees the kWorld as
a Phillips SAA7131/3/5?