[mythtv-users] Hauppauge Nova TD Dual Stick - Infra Red input generates spurious cr*pola!!

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 17 04:47:18 UTC 2013

I've read the wiki where it talks about firmware 1.2 and
disable_rc_polling to get rid of the spurious generation of keypresses
that this devices RC input randomly generates.....

I'm using firmware 1.2 and disable_rc_polling turns off ALL infra red
input, not just the spurious unwanted stuff.

Does anyone on the list use any of the Hauppauge products known to
have this 'feature' and if so could you let me know what you did to be
able to either eliminate or at least minimise it.

Thanks in advance.