[mythtv-users] ?Card?

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 03:39:57 UTC 2013

This card doesn't appear to get recognized at all. My initial set up has
two cards, one got recognized and set up from the get-go. Unless the other
is Firewire, or IPTV, or motorolla generic STB, the kWorld didn't get
picked up. Is there patches that can be programmed in? I will check out the
link that was sent, much appreciated, and see if I can make sense of it
tomorrow when I have more time.