[mythtv-users] ?Card?

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 22:45:23 UTC 2013

Hey George, I checked out that link you sent, and more interestingly was an
article below talking about getting a kWorld PC150-U card working. I have
one of those that I would love to use in Mythtv, it works in Windows
7/64bit. If you or anyone out there knows how to get Mythtv to recognize
that card I'd be much obliged. I'm new to the game but if its technical
send info anyway, my son is a professional programmer, he introduced me to
this open source world and doesn't mind helping out once in a while.

thanks, Daryl