[mythtv-users] OTA schedule update problems after update to 0.26

John Wolf jwolf2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 00:25:29 UTC 2013

Michael T. Dean wrote:

> mythtv-setup, Capture Card
>
> Use DVB card for active EIT scan
> If enabled, activate active scanning for program data (EIT). When this
> option is enabled the DVB card is constantly in-use.
>
> Mike

In the video tuner section I have HDHomerun networked tuner selected.  2
entries one for each tuner on the unit.  In the video source section I
have the listing grabber: Transmitted guide only (EIT).  I have that
source associated with both HDHomerun tuners.  And all of the channels
are checked in mythweb to get EIT data.

I went clear through all the options I could find related to eit and I
did find one thing in the general setup section about EIT that wasn't
enabled and I turned that on.  I will see what it has by tomorrow
afternoon.  I should know then if it helped.

Thanks,

John