[mythtv-users] Tpg IPTV grabber

O&M Ugarcina mo.ucina at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 06:34:40 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have just been setting up TPG IPTV for myth following your guide . Got
pics and sound so everything good here . Just wandering if you still use
it your self, IPTV that is or weather you have moved over to different
methods. Noticed that last changes stopped about 2009. If you are still
using it , I would be very much interested in a newer grabber as the one
from the tutorial does not grab very much these days .

one other thing I noticed is that I need to adjust audio sync . I have
myth 0.26 from stable with fairly recent updates , and would like to
know if we could have different sync settings per channel or source . I
have DVB-T channels that need one setting while the IPTV need another .

Best Regards

Milorad