[mythtv-users] mythtv hd2500

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 16:22:30 UTC 2013

I wonder if anyone has pointers on configuring mythfrontend with hd2500
integrated video card. I have nvidia 210 that was working with my board but
for some time but now nvidia does not output any signal so I want to use
integrated video card. I use arch linux. I had followed intel howto and
Xorg starts fine. I tested setup and glx is loaded but glxinfo insist on
libnvidia-tls.so.343.43. So far I cant get mythfrontend or xbmc started. I
had seen error relating to missing NV-glx i guess it could be leftover
nvidia driver how I remove all bits I run uninstall.