[mythtv-users] MythArchive native mode 0.26-fixes

HP-mini blm-ubunet at slingshot.co.nz
Sun Jul 28 19:57:58 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-07-28 at 10:49 +0100, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 27/07/13 23:56, John Pilkington wrote:
> > On 27/07/13 23:48, HP-mini wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> ..but this is worrying:  a few hours after MythArchive imported that
> single recording, all recordings except the import and those made after
> the MythArchive run appear to have lost their seektables.

Do you think the seektables are cleared or just wrong/offset?
How are you determining missing seektables ? Direct DB sql output?
H264 video?
There was a recent bug fix to H264parser/dtvrecorder that corrects the
seektable offsets..this might have got into 0.26+fixes.

I re-built all seektables & cut many recordings when it was discovered.

> I usually run mythcommflag --rebuild on individual recordings in a
> script started from a terminal emulator. Hints about how to run it on
> all recordings would be appreciated :-)

I just use "ls" & editor (search&replace) to generate a script..
Had to do this a couple of times in last 5-6 years.
B.