[mythtv-users] EPG Accuracy (Was: record at any time on channel <CHANNEL> is missing in master soon to be .27)

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Thu Jul 25 22:31:07 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> [...]

Uh, good one.

You seem to completely miss the point. I never said that complaining WOULD
fix the problem. I simply wanted to point out that complaining about the
issue is far more likely to get a positive resolution that not complaining
about it. Insert idiom about the squeaky wheel getting the grease.

Whatever, I'm done. You can stick with your crappy EPG data and
workarounds. I'll be happy with my great data from Schedules Direct.

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos