[mythtv-users] record at any time on channel <CHANNEL> is missing in master soon to be .27

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jul 25 12:41:06 UTC 2013

On 07/24/2013 02:03 PM, George Nassas wrote:
> I know about channel priorities but after a few days they get
> forgotten and end up skewing the scheduler in ways I don’t appreciate
> so I’d prefer not to go there. Anytime on this channel is visible and
> understandable and gets the job done.

FWIW, in 0.27+, channel priorities will work the way users have thought
they always worked--they will just "do the right thing." Specifically, a
channel priority will only skew the choice of which channel is used to
record a given program once we've determined we'll record that program
(rather than skewing the choice of which programs to record, based on
which channel airs them).

Mike