[mythtv-users] Fwd: HD Live streaming not working

James Devine nohesitationhere at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 02:07:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have just set up a mythtv backend with an XBMC frontend.  I can record HD
programs without issue, and watch those.  I can watch SD live TV.  When I
try to watch live HDTV, nothing plays.  Sometimes, a picture of the video
pops up, but doesn't actually play.  I have tried with multiple different
XBMC setups (powerful i5 machine, and RPi's), and even installed the mythtv
frontend on a machine, all with no luck.  Here are 2 pastebin links to the
logs.

This log is what is thrown when XBMC tries to play:
http://pastebin.com/Sf8XG91J

This is the log entries when the mythtv frontend tries to play:
http://pastebin.com/z3aeKRuu

For system specs, I am running myth backend on an intel NUC with 8gb ram,
and recording to a NAS,  The cablecard device is a HDHomeRun Prime.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.