[mythtv-users] Future of Mythtv Android Frontend

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 18:02:50 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Matt S. <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it's a good idea to move forward and drop support for the old.
>
> That said, there's been a bug (
> https://github.com/MythTV-Clients/MythTV-Android-Frontend/issues/130)
> that's been fixed in your master branch for months that I've been waiting
> for you to push to the play store.  Until then, the app is basically
> unusable for me.  I anxiously await a release with this fix. :)
>
> Thanks!
> Matt

Matt,

I apologize for not getting that fix out there faster.  My day job took me
away from this for a few months while we launched a new web site.  And once
I got back to coding the app, I was focused on the next release.  If i get
some time, I will try to build that version with the fix for issue 130 and
push it to the store.

Dan

--
My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>