[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.26 is Broken in Ubuntu 13.04 amd64 Desktop!!!

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 17:54:12 UTC 2013

Enming) <singapore.mr.teo.en.ming at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Thomas,
>
> 1) I am not sure. I didn't really check.
>
> 2) 13.04 is the latest Ubuntu release.
>

> --
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)

I would recomment using :
http://www.mythbuntu.org/existing-ubuntu
Then run the mythbuntu control center and enable the updates repository and
get the fixes branch.

Thomas is a mythbuntu developer and can give good advice regarding this.
 Maybe he will post back regarding my suggestion giving you better
information.

I assume that Thomas' question about, 'Why not 12.04?' was due to the fact
that mythbuntu has adopted a policy of only supporting the LTS releases.
 MAybe I said that right.  I'm sure I will get corrected if I didn't ;-)

Jeremy