[mythtv-users] Saving Tuning Delay

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Jul 9 13:00:48 UTC 2013

On 07/09/2013 05:38 AM, Alan Chandler wrote:
> I'm running an up to date backend from mythubuntu.
>
> I have just had my Pinnacle USB 2 HD tuner fail, so have been
> reconfiguring my backend to avoid attempts to use it to record stuff.
> This has entailed deleting all the capture cards and recreating them.

Though this doesn't help with your other issue (and it's too late for
you), with 0.26 and above, there's no need to delete all capture cards
(since the order you define them is irrelevant now that we have a
user-specified Schedule and Live TV Order).  Instead, you simply need to
select the no-longer-used capture card and hit DELETE (by default D) to
delete a specific card definition.

Mike