[mythtv-users] Original Air Date missing in Schedules Direct

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 03:21:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 2:47 AM, Peter Bennett (cats22)
<cats22 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I am using -dd-grab-all for my daily mythfilldatabase runs.
>
> I got an initial response back Robert Kugalowski at from schedules
> direct that the programs I was seeing with no original air date were
> showing on his raw data as having original air date of 0000-00-00, so it
> is not a case of me having out of date SD data. He is looking into this
> further.

Sorry, this thread got (slightly?) hijacked due to the --dd-grab-all
tangent.  I am not entirely surprised that BBC America may
have changed something in regards to their data exchange with
Tribune Media Services.  I am sure Robert will push it up the
chain since Schedules Direct is a paying customer of TMS
(which is one of the value adds that Schedules Direct brought
to the table).  Please let us know what the resolution is.

Gary