[mythtv-users] [mythtv] tuner troubleshooting

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 00:10:28 UTC 2013

(Taking development off the cc list since this is not a MythTV issue,
adding back mythtv-users)

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Jason Hiller <jasonchiller at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the information.  I am running version 3.2.0-48 of the kernel.
> So how can I check what version of the kernel that patch is in?  In the
> meantime maybe I will try building the v4l libraries.  Thanks.

It is kernel commit 6ae23224557d797439d02f6ce5d10a82ab544b21
which was in 3.9.

Kernel 3.2 is way too old, although it is possible your distro back-ported
this fix to some earlier kernel.  You should ask on your distro support
forums/lists.

Anyway, upstream issue.

Gary