[mythtv-users] Fedora 19 0.26.0 Mythweb Errors

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Wed Jul 3 19:47:05 UTC 2013

I decided to test out Fedora 19 in a virtual machine today to see how
things looked.  First impressions seem pretty good.  I haven't done a lot
of testing but I was able to run mythfrontend and watch television, and
mythbackend updated and ran without an immediate crash.

Mythweb isn't working right out of the box.  I'm getting lots of errors
that begin with !!NoTrans: and then list each relevant label.  I pasted the
output of the first page here.  http://pastebin.com/KiyVv8r1  I am able to
view all of the listing data but it's peppered with these !!NoTrans: errors.

I found an old post from 2007 with a similar issue:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/274889  and I tried the
solution provided but it did not do the trick (running build_translation.pl
).

I think it's probably something simple.  I'll keep digging and post if I
solve the problem, but for now I'm perplexed.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I am not seeing errors in the error_log for
any of these errors.  They only appear onscreen.

Thanks!
Jerry