[mythtv-users] dvd iso playback problem

Richard peper03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 18:17:19 UTC 2013

On 28/06/13 20:12, Dan Littlejohn wrote:
> Here is the mythfrontend log with the additional logging.  One hint is
> that this log is using a intel motherboard videocard, but I have another
> frontend that uses an nvidia video card and the both behave the same
> way. (used pastebin as this kept bouncing off the list for being too big)
>
> http://pastebin.com/ExwngYRp

Hi Dan,

I may well have found the problem.  It seems to be an issue in the DVD
library and how MythTV uses it.

I've just pushed a fix to 0.26-fixes so it should be available soon.

I've no experience with the distribution side of things on Gentoo but if
you want to try the patch yourself, it's here:

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/c9accc2.patch

I'd be interested to hear whether it fixes your problem.

Richard.