[mythtv-users] Custom Recording Rule - How To Record First Showing?

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Mon Jul 1 14:49:40 UTC 2013

While I normally want my Myth box to record a later showing to avoid
conflicts, I do not want this with baseball games.  I have power search
rules that record the games I want but many times, they are rebroadcast
later. Thus Myth records the rebroadcast instead of the live game to
avoid conflicts.  Is it possible to add something to the power search
rule so it records the live game instead of the rebroadcast?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Like card tricks?