[mythtv-users] MythWeather: Environment Canada issues?

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 02:51:43 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com>wrote:

> On 6/30/2013 12:11 PM, Craig Treleaven wrote:
>
>> At 11:41 AM -0400 6/30/13, Ian Evans wrote:
>>
>>> Any other Canadians having issues with MythWeather and ENVCAN sources?
>>> I can't seem to get it to give me Toronto weather if the source is
>>> Envcan and not all of the screens have sources other than ENVCAN
>>> available for Toronto.
>>>

>> There was a fix committed 6 days ago to master.  I can't recall if it
>> was backported to 0.26 or not.
>>
>> https://github.com/MythTV/**mythtv/commit/**
>> 34620185a9a5b832bcc9bb597e3afe**0668fbee06<https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/34620185a9a5b832bcc9bb597e3afe0668fbee06>
>>

> Yes. it was backported in
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/355e31d310de1cf2b4e1df7842934ae2e5ed42ae/mythtv

Hadn't done an upgrade in a few weeks. Did one just now and all is good.

The one thing that has never worked for me though is the wunderground
animated map for Toronto. I have the Anvil level developer acct and I
placed the wunderground.key in both /home/ian/.mythtv/MythWeather and
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythWeather but it has never grabbed an animated map
for me.

Is there any further way to debug that?