[mythtv-users] Need help - partitioning foobar

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:15:48 UTC 2013

Ummm... One more question.  Does MythBuntu 10.04 (without any updates)
understand GPT partitioning?  It seemed to work ok, but I tried
copying a couple hundred recordings to it and this morning it reported
that it was a read-only directory.  Things only went down from there,
making me wonder if there was support for GPT on MythBuntu 10.04 and
whether there was some instability.  Several of the files copied have
question marks in the long list fields (ls -l) for permissions, UID,
GID, size, etc. (except for the file names themselves).

Craig.