[mythtv-users] Goom on Zotac M/B

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Thu Jan 31 14:14:28 UTC 2013

On 1/31/13 4:11 AM, David Watkins wrote:
>> It may be because the reduce-resolution-by-two no longer works. I cannot
>> get it to work on my ION either.
> Yes - it used to run well enough in the low resolution mode for me,
> but not at full resolution.

I agree. one of my frontends is fairly beefy, and it still can't get an
acceptable refresh rate out of Goom.

Somebody needs to resurrect ProjectM integration. Not only is its
resolution easily configurable, but the number of themes is simply
mind-boggling. When my kids were infants and still waking up bawling in
the middle of the night, I would sometimes turn it on. It really helped
relax them.