[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu Theme Does Not Update Watch Recordings Title/Description (Works Fine In Terra)?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 14:02:16 UTC 2013

Does anyone know why when moving between recordings in Watch
Recordings the Title/Description (and other fields like Genre,
Channel) do not get refreshed on the screen when using Mythbuntu
theme?

If I then play a recording and escape the text is updated but as soon
to a different Title the episode details are not updated and it
continues to display the details of the last played item.

If I swap to the Terra theme these details are updated as expected.

This is on a Mythbuntu 12.04 machine running the latest 0.26 version
on a Frontend only.  The combined fe/be machine updates the details
fine.

Thanks