[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.4 Released

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu Jan 17 19:15:31 UTC 2013

On 1/17/13 5:50 PM, Jon Heizer wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Warpme <warpme at o2.pl
> <mailto:warpme at o2.pl>> wrote:
>
>     On 1/17/13 4:31 PM, Jon Heizer wrote:
>

>         Now this one is weird.  I had this happen to me once about a
>         week ago and could never reproduce it.  Once I refreshed the
>         page everything worked correctly again.  It makes no sense as
>         it is complaining about a dropdown's value but all of them are
>         totally static data so I am not sure what it could have to
>         complain about.  I would try pulling up the page again and see
>         if it works for you this time.
>
>         Few questions:
>         1. New install or updating from .3?
>
>     It is new install over clean dir.
>
>         2. Can you check that /App_Data/settings.xml is owned and
>         writable by your apache user (www-data if a debian install)
>
>     It wasn't but now it is. Unfortunately issue is still present. See
>     log below
>
>         3. Can you check the error log for any errrors (not related to
>         ZeroConf)
>
>     Here is log entries related to issue:
>
>       at ASP.global_asax.Application_Start (System.Object sender,
>     System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>     2013-01-17 17:38:03,443 [Threadpool worker] INFO  SiteSettings
>     2013-01-17 17:38:03,582 [Threadpool worker] INFO  Resolutions
>     2013-01-17 17:38:11,057 [Threadpool worker] ERROR ASP.global_asax
>     System.ArgumentException: Invalid postback or callback argument.
>     Event validation is enabled using <pages
>     enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@ Page
>     EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes,
>     this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback
>     events originate from the server control that originally rendered
>     them. If the data is valid and expected, use the
>     ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to
>     register the postback or callback data for validation.
>
>       at System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.ValidateEvent
>     (System.String uniqueId, System.String argument) [0x00000] in
>     <filename unknown>:0
>       at System.Web.UI.Control.ValidateEvent (System.String uniqueId,
>     System.String argument) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>       at System.Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList.LoadPostData
>     (System.String postDataKey,
>     System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection postCollection)
>     [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>       at
>     System.Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData
>     (System.String postDataKey,
>     System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection postCollection)
>     [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData
>     (System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection data, Boolean
>     second) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData () [0x00000] in <filename
>     unknown>:0
>       at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x00000] in
>     <filename unknown>:0
> [...]
Jon,
Thx. It works now.
I was able to use mobilemyth in LAN (without proxy).

Next, I tried testing proxy function.
I go from Internet connected iPhone, select rec. to play.
But taping for play almost immediately gives crossed play pictogram. It
looks like player didn't receive any data from proxy.
Unfortunately there is no any entries in log.
Heh, infact there is no single entry in log related to mobilemyh
communication with device on Internet, but here are entries for devices
in LAN.

Next I tried with IPsec/L2TP VPN between Internet iPhone and BE.
Playback issue is the same.
Turning-off "proxy video stream" however allows playback - so it looks
like proxy function in my case isn't working.
I'm wonder where issue might be ?

BTW: using proxy in LAN also gives crossed play pictogram.

br